Equipe Prodigy SC2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

THE END - EM RAT THICH

3 participants
AuteurMessage
EM_RAT_T
Invité

THE END - EM RAT THICH Empty
MessageSujet: THE END - EM RAT THICH   THE END - EM RAT THICH Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mar - 3:12

Bonjour mes amis,

Tonight is my very hard night. I cant sleep. Im so tired.

And now, this is my story. It will be end this night.

Now, i can feel the Grubby's feeling. I can feel another pro player like Heman, MadFrog, Zacard, DayFly...
It' s the feeling of tired. I recognize that i'm sad now.
If i try hard, i will be at level 40-45 Orc. But there are 40000 players at this level. And in these 40.000 players, there are just 1 Grubby, 1 Lyn, 1 Fly.
These 40.000 players will have chance 40% to win the 100.000 another NE players and have 35% chance to win the 150.000 HU players.

I can feel the feeling of Grubby who just lost 0-2 by the level 35 HU. And i can feel how he makes very much efforts to keep up with all his matches. But i cant.
In INSA LAN, i know it very clearly. Im not a pro-gamer, and if i train hard, i know i just have 40% to be the good player.

So, to night is my Sad night, it's is the end of - EM RAT THICH. The end of melee.

But i want to stay in IL, everynight, i will go to Battle.Net with u, my friends (clan IL). So please let me off the Line Up of the league, My lord.

I want to stay with you, my lovely french player IL.
Now, i just play for fun. And because for fun, i dont want to lose like the game with Relic. I beleive i can win Relic with my 100% effort. But there are 100.000 another better Relic.

Stay and Hf.

EM_RAT_THICH

03-03-09

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
EM_RAT_THICH_VO

EM_RAT_THICH_VO

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 03/02/2009

MessageSujet: Re: THE END - EM RAT THICH   THE END - EM RAT THICH Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mar - 3:22

Im not Inactive. But i want to rest in IL. Smile hf. I will be back of you.
archange[i]

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 02/01/2009

MessageSujet: Re: THE END - EM RAT THICH   THE END - EM RAT THICH Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mar - 23:17

bon allez em-rat une défaite c'est pas grave; l'envie de performer de reviendras vite, et les humains ne sont pas imbatables ( même si ils sont très chiant Wink, on a quand même l'imba bm ) rabbit
Icio

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 26/01/2009

MessageSujet: Re: THE END - EM RAT THICH   THE END - EM RAT THICH Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mar - 23:46

J'avoue si tu stop a ta première défaite :/. Le principal c'est qu'elle puisse te servir et que tu puisse y déceler les erreurs qui te permettront d'avancer et de t'améliorer.

"Les défaites de la vie conduisent aux grandes victoires." (Fouchet) (tant bien même on essaye d'en retirer ses erreurs)
"On apprend peu par la victoire, mais beaucoup par la défaite." (proverbe japonais)

Oui oui c'est bon j'ai fini mon quart d'heure culture. Very Happy

Médite la dessus em_rat et ne prend pas des décisions sur un coup de tête ^^
EM_RAT_THICH_VO

EM_RAT_THICH_VO

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 03/02/2009

MessageSujet: Re: THE END - EM RAT THICH   THE END - EM RAT THICH Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Mar - 0:35

Merci beaucoup. Mais est-ce que tu as pose' les kestions ?

On a joue' 4, 5 ans de Warcraft mais on est toujour le noob ou hasu-noob. Mais il existe par exp Lucifron qui joue seulement 2 ans il est top.
Donc, dans 10.000 jouers, il y a juste 1 joueur comme ca.

Donc, je joue maintenant c'est pour fun. pour mes amis, pour ambition de jeu strategy.
Tu sais, on regarde la Replay de Grubby, Lyn, de Sky, Moon...

mais warcraft est son metier, boulot. Ils doivent suffrir bc de pressions.

Si on veut etre ameliorer, il faut jouer pour ameliorer (pas pour fun). si non on est toujours comme ca (medium level) et on ne peut faire rien.

So now, I stay and I play my own style. Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: gucci shoes   THE END - EM RAT THICH Icon_minitimeSam 12 Juin - 6:56

lisa
Today, Ximena Abrevaya and buddies at the University of Buenos Aires in Coach Bags suggest a solution to this problem. The anode in the fuel Air Jordan Shoes captures the electrons generated in this process while the protons pass through the membrane, completing the circuit.The only assumption is that the life form in question must take chemical energy from the environment and use it to power the Jordan Shoes of life, in other words, that it must metabolise.They say that a Cheap Gucci Shoes fuel cell can detect life in a way that is entirely independent of its chemical make up. Abrevaya and co have tested just such a fuel cell that they say can do the job. Their device consists of an anode and a cathode separated by a membrane through which MBT Discount can pass. the anode is embedded in the medium under investigation, such as Martian soil. The idea is that the metabolic processes, wherever they have evolved, must depend on redox reactions that generate electrons and protons. So the amount of current that flows is a direct Coach Outlet Store of the amount of life present.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: THE END - EM RAT THICH   THE END - EM RAT THICH Icon_minitime

THE END - EM RAT THICH
Page 1 sur 1